When you’re about to embark on your very first threesome, it’s safe to say that things can get a little tricky, and there is actually quite a lot to get your head around. You see, to many, a threesome is the ultimate sexual fantasy, yet that is what people envision them as being: pure fantasy. When the opportunity for a threesome arises in the real world however, a lot of people get caught off guard. Thanks to tried and tested 3sum apps available, arranging for a threesome is now easier than ever, but that does not mean that actually taking part in a threesome is as simple. Whilst a 3sum app will help you to arrange for the threesome itself, there is a certain degree of threesome etiquette that you must familiarize yourself with first. Here’s a look at a few dos and don’ts when having a threesome.
- Do pick people who are comfortable with a threesome – When you take part in a threesome, it is essential that all parties involved are fully comfortable with taking part in a threesome. This is where the 3sum apps prove to be so effective, because they allow people to understand exactly what they are getting involved in, as they are designed specifically for people looking to take part in a threesome. If one person is unsure, don’t try to pressure them into doing something they aren’t comfortable with, as that is not fair.
- Don’t get attached – To a lot of people, threesomes are purely about sex and having a good time. For this reason, you should ensure that you do not get attached to any other person involved, as this can really mess with your head. Not only can it lead to jealousy, it can also lead to heartbreak, especially if the other member does not share the same feelings as you.
- Do have a small drink if that will help you relax – When you take part in a threesome, it is perfectly normal to feel nervous at first, especially if it’s your first time. If you feel that having a small drink of something strong will help you to relax a little, feel free to have a glass or two. Whilst say, one or two whiskies will be fine, you should never get drunk as this can not only cause you to act and behave in an unruly manner, it could also affect your sexual performance and libido as well.
- Do lay down some ground rules – Before you begin, it’s always a good idea to lay down a few basic ground rules. For example, if you do not wish to be touched in a certain area on your body, let this be known to the other participants. You could also include a safe word for any member to call out at any time, if they do wish to stop.
- Don’t overstep the boundaries – Remember, a threesome is all about great sex between three consenting adults. Whilst it can be easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment, it’s important to remember that you should never overstep the boundaries. If for example, one member has stated that they do not want to be kissed, you should always respect these wishes. Rules are there for a reason, so follow them, and always respect other people’s wishes.